Categories of Membership
NHRDN Value Propositions:
National HRD Network through its various initiatives provides following value propositions to its members and larger HR community
- Pride of Association
- Thought Leadership
- Enhancing Capabilities
- Institutional Membership :
- All Institutional Members can nominate two members from the institution to participate in Network’s activities.
- SMEs, as defined by Government of India (only) may opt for an annual membership.
- SMEs, will also have to share the supporting document/s duly attested by Chartered Accountant.
- The Institutional members can replace the nominees whenever they leave the Organization or otherwise.
- Nominee members of the same organization at other locations or places cannot claim any benefit of membership other than their respective chapter.
- Only the nominee members will be eligible to avail the actual benefits of membership.
- The institutions can claim in their publicity brochures that they are Institutional members of National HRD Network.
- Member Institutions can collaborate and associate with their Chapters for organizing seminars, conferences etc. as per the rules, regulations and procedures of the respective Chapters.
- Institutions & Individuals are not permitted to use the NHRDN logo in their communications or on their website/blog/page/social networking site without NHRDN, National Secretariat’s written consent.
- Individual/International Membership :
- Individual Life Members of any Chapter are automatically treated as a long term members of any other Chapter across the country.
- Individual Life membership can be transferred to other chapter in case the member relocates to another city.
- Initial Enrolment of Life Members will however take place only at the Chapter where the member is staying at the time of taking membership.
- Individual Annual Membership is non transferable.
- Optional offer to Institutes :
- Special programme by NHRDN at campuses
- Organizing Guest Lectures.
- Coaching and mentoring programs
- Research work on the current trend and practices.